4.19.2007


i get to see the pride and prejudice house!!!

Ten actual days of class left. PRAISE GOD!! i am so excited to go to Missouri, London, go home. . . and hopefully make it to California!! Yesterday was an awesome day. i found out that i'm getting paid to go to school next year. i'm loan free!! Hallelujah.

something crazy that was really apparent to me yesterday was the battle that goes on for my life, my attention. . . Satan and God. Jesus Christ desires me so much . . . yet i choose what i am free from all the time. . .

Some neat lyrics from Casting Crowns:
How refreshing to know You don't need me
How amazing to find that you want me
So I'll stand on Your Truth, and I'll fight with Your Strength
Until You bring the victory, by the power of Christ in me

i love that. . .



No comments: