6.29.2009

my heart is expressed

My grandma got to see Jesus
Saturday night. I envy her.

I haven't been able to express
my feelings or my heart lately . . .
Ecclesiastes has always resounded
with me. Especially this passage:

1For everything there is a season,
and a time for every matter under heaven:
2a time to be born, and a time to die;
a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
3a time to kill, and a time to heal;a time to break down, and a time to build up;
4a time to weep, and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
5a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
6a time to seek, and a time to lose;a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
7a time to tear, and a time to sew;a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
8a time to love, and a time to hate;a time for war, and a time for peace.

Thanks be to God.

No comments: