11.27.2007

You'd think i would have stopped posting on here since no one reads it, but i enjoy it every so often. Especially when i'm overwhelmed with our Savior and want to get it out...

i was talking to a friend yesterday... it has been hard for me to see God in my life lately. Not only have i not looked like Him, but i decided that it would be cool to try to figure things out myself. That obviously did not work. Funny how after following Christ for a while i still make mistakes and choose not to trust Christ. i thank Him for His patience with me... and His grace. Where would i be without it?

I was just now reading in John 15...
Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. vs.4

i am nothing without my sweet Savior... and i love that!

Meghan

No comments: