3.31.2008

i just want to trust you, Jesus.

i drove home in the thickest fog of my life...
Scary thick fog. Couldn't see but 3 of those little
dash lines separating the two lanes.
Then i almost hit 2 deer... it was scary...
i saw God in it though. Teaching me a lesson. He's constantly teaching me! I couldn't be more thankful. My trip just reminded me of faith. There are a million things going on in my life right now. Just so many areas where i have to trust Christ. i mean of course i don't have to, but does it ever make sense not to trust Him? NO! i could not see through this fog to see if i needed to turn soon, if the road was just straight, if there were deer in the road... haha. i just literally had to trust.


I want to trust Christ! I want to trust that I will:
*be re-admitted into K-State
*seize the opportunities that i am given this summer
*get all my housing situations worked out
*live every day for Him!
i just want to have complete trust. faith. hope.
It's possible!



Let me leave with these lyrics from Hillsong... AMAZING!!!
"Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me
Break my heart from what breaks yours
Everything I am for your kingdoms cause
As I walk from nothing to earth into Eternity"
BREAK MY HEART FOR WHAT BREAKS YOURS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE GOING BACK TO K-STATE???

I'm more than a tad jealous.

If my health had shaped up a little more than it has, I would have returned to the promised land myself. Instead I don't get to major in sociology...