4.04.2008

my portion.

But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope:
The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
"The LORD is my portion," says my soul,
"therefore I will hope in him." Lamentations 3:21-24



Funny how i find myself becoming anxious about things so quickly in life. i've been doing this great Bible study. One week we talked about the ways in which we give things to God.
For me the way i do this is i give things to God, then i take them back. But i know full and well that Christ knows exactly what He's doing in every area of my life!
i learned Phil. 4:6 & 7 last week... more like had it refreshed. (When you grow up in AWANAS you feel like you know the whole Bible. haha)
It was a great refresher though!
Be anxious about nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving present your requests to God. Then the peace of God which passes all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
i am so encouraged by this. And even with everything crazy that's going on in my life i am so at peace. i know that God will make happen what He wants to happen. And when He wants it to happen. Wow. God is so good!

No comments: