4.10.2009

37For,"Yet a little while,
and the coming one will come and will not delay;
38 but my righteous one shall live by faith,
and if he shrinks back,
my soul has no pleasure in him."
39
But we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed,
but of those who have faith and preserve their souls.

Last night Ichthus was incredible.
If there was ever a time when I know something was so directed toward me, it was last night.
Praise God for that.

There was also a word: perseverance. . .

I wish I could claim Hebrews 10:39, I am NOT of those who shrink back and are destroyed.

I have a had a rough last few weeks. . . the best thing I am learning is how it is so okay to be honest. You're probably thinking I missed out on the lesson about being truthful, but it goes beyond that. We're a BODY of believers. When one part suffers---well, you know. So I am finally admitting it.

I don't have my crap together. Thank God when I am weak He is strong. Thank God that when I cried everyday last week He sees that and loves me.

He loves me. Oddly, that's not the easiest for me to accept.

No comments: