9.18.2008

Hope is Coming For Me

I have yet to read a book that has spurred me on
as much as Practicing His Presence.

Looking over it again today. 
I've really been sensing the Lord in my life recently. 
I always do, but in one of those irresistible and joyous ways that I can't even begin to describe. 

I just want each moment of each day to be penetrated by the love of the Lord. 
1 John is still the cry of my heart. I want to love like that.

"Try to call Christ to mind at least one second of each minute. . . invite Him to share everything you do or say or think." -Frank L. (Practicing His Presence)

"We ought to purpose ourselves towards this end: to become in this life the most perfect worshipper of God we can possible be." -Brother Lawrence (Practicing His Presence) 

So joyous that the Lord extends patience and grace. 
He is good. 

No comments: