9.05.2008

lead. me.


You were as I
Tempted and trialed
You are
The word became flesh
Bore my sin and death
Now you're risen
-Brooke Fraser.

There happens to be one verse that has seen me through so much... that the Lord has been tempted in every way that i have. i serve a God who can empathize with me and that... that is amazing.

Ichthus worship last night had me in tears. This line :
"Sons and Daughters of the Living God"
That got me. i needed that...
Then to hear the words:
"Oh Praise the one who paid my debt and raised this life up from the dead."
Yes, the Lord showed up. The Spirit of the Lord is real. i know this.


On a very different note...
there's a new band causing quite the ruckus in Manhattan.
www.myspace.com/skatingwithknowledge

Peace.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love that "sons and daughter of the living God" song... it hits me so hard every time.
love you.
love your heart.