9.19.2008

Restlesness

i'll be so honest right now. . .
Sometime i get really frustrated with myself.
Frustration like this happens because i have such a restless soul.
i am sure that somehow and someway that Lord will use this in my life in amazing ways.
At times like these, however, it just stinks.
So on these days when i wake up and the first thing i desire to do is buy a plane ticket to some far away place, i am trying my darned hardest to put my hands out in full surrender.

"I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still possess."
-Martin Luther

i am going to begin praying that i'll once again have the faith of a child.
Trusting that God's ways are always good.
Having faith the Lord will provide!

On a similar note, thank God for the Konza.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey friend.
remember to send me your schedule.

i want to talk life with you.
yes. yes please.